Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Hate You Even More...

Sunday, April 5, 2009


I was hell pissed off since last night thinking hard about PAKISTAN and its future. I hate those filthy people whose hands are involved in this thing. While I was thinking what made people do this just then only i thought what we are doing with relations given to us. As I look at my surroundings I see pain, fights, sorrows and breach instead of love in relationships. Why its gone the answer remains a question mark for me. If we can give sorrows to our loved ones, relation in we r bounded either by God or by ourselves then why an unknown cant give us the pain of losing our loved ones!

I don't mind saying I am disturbed because of PAKISTAN as I feel proud that I can feel the pain not just that I can see it. I don't know how much others will agree but changes starts by the word "I". And I want to change the future of Pakistan. I am not in any party but I want to do all I can for the sake of PAKISTAN but I don't know why every other person is so okay with all whats happening.. But I WANT PEACE .. I NEED CHANGE!!! I HATE TERRORISM STOP THIS.. STOP THIS KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ON DIFFERENT NAMES ... PLEASE!

-illusiOn~

5 blogger feels ..:

vaibhav

its just one life.... y can't people live in peace... y kill others.. I wish things get better soon at ur end... n may be around the globe....
Terrorists suck big time.. wish u good luck for all u do for ur country..

I Zaydi

:) Thanks.. for such sympathies.. :)

Anya

god will hear our prayers.. your wish was for good..

www.chronicwriter.com

Arv

I do wish and pray for peace in our countries and in all the troubled lands...

peace Ins :)

I Zaydi

Thanks...

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates