Saturday, April 4, 2009

Take A Step Ahead!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I was fagged and sweaty, after work so I planned to sit in balcony with cup of tea. Since morning weather had been nice and chilly wind was chanting my ears. I am happy? Was I? that's the question always echoing in my mind. I don't know meaning of happiness or I must have forgotten it like I used to forgot my lesson when I was little. But why no one know slaps me, punish me when I am not happy? Why no body notices that I am no more happy.. Is it because nobody have time or is it because I am not important but how its possible that I am not important for a single person in this big world? Where my friends are? Do I have to tell each time how I am? how I ma feeling? Is there no need of just checking by how your friend is? These questions sometime.. they bug me a lot.. As I finished my cup of tea I stand up and viewed the match happening down the lane, there I saw a little cute boy going towards each elder boy I guess they were not letting him play and he wanted too just then I saw he rushed towards the ball dived and caught it .. all the boys clapped and just after that he let him in their team. I don't know why but this event effected my heart and I wrote these lines;

Down the lane,
I saw you with wish to play,
While I was sitting in a cafe,
But elder ones wants you away,
Your heart was now not in your hand,
It had betray,
All of a sudden you caught a foray,
All of them shout a hooray,
And they all accepted,
you as a mainstay!
All you have to do is to say,
As no one holds for you a tray!!! (written by me)

Its impossible that all time you have someone to keep a check on you, to check if you are doing fine or you are not. So next time when you need someone all you have to do is ask for help as asking for help is not a shame..

-illusiOn~

P.S( We often feels nobody cares about us but its never true as all is about saying .. you have to express what you feel in honour to be listened and to get a company)

2 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

a mesmeric piece as always!!

you know what, your words depicts the purity of your heart . the more i read you, the more transparent i find you.. innocent, creative, senst=itive and loving..
and in this piece esp. the poem you have mentioned in , is such a fluent flow of words and yet complete in thoughts and perfect in rythm.

keep up da, i really really love reading you.
*hugs*

I Zaydi

Uz

*Thank you* (me bending down giving you a bow) Thanks for reading me.. As its pleasure reading your comments.. :)

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates