Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Connection ( You Can't Deny It ... )

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
For previous blogisode click here





CONNECTION !!
( You Can't Deny It ... )


' Class can I have your attention please! ' Its was loud voice of Ms. Anna De More, the history teacher.
' Ma'am! You have .. err I mean our attention is all yours' Anderio replied innocently with a smile on his face which changed the class atmosphere.
' Thank you so very much Anderio! I am grateful to you' Ms Anna taunted Anderio back

It 10:15 in the morning according to Angelina's watch which means 15 more minutes were there to abide , she yawned badly and glimpse the class where she saw Kate doing her geography homework, Casber reading a novel hidden with in his desk. She looked Anderio who gave her a wink with a smile..

' Ms Angelina Grace .. You mind if I burrow a little piece of your attention for few minutes ..' She had to look in front as Ms Anna called her name out..
' No Ma'am.... errr..... I mean Sorry Ma'am ' Class laughed loudly and she felt bashful but then only she saw something on her desk it was a little note saying "SMILE PLEASE " ;



' OK ! class now silence I want Please! I am here with a great news for you pupil. We are going for a class trip.. ( Class made a loud noise) Let me finish first .. Class trip is scheduled day after tomorrow i.e WEDNESDAY, this trip will be of three (3) days which means we will be able to stay for two (2) days and one (1) night . As the distance is of 6 hours we have decided to cover the most of our distance in night. And above all I want you all to come NO EXCUSES Anderio.. If you have any query do contact Mr. Twir, your class teacher.. and with that I leave Good day to you all '

Finally the bell rang and Ms Anna left the class leaving them crowded in groups, nattering about the up coming trip.. Then only Anderio grab a seat besides Angelina with his famous indifference behaviour.

' Andi ! ' She called his name, making her tone as low as a whisper.
' Yeah ! yeah I know she was sooo boring except last 10 minutes NO? ' He said excitedly

Angelina smiled as she knew how much his interest was in history and how much she wasn't . She was having smile on her face, her eyes were focused on Anderio's face who was writing something, when he turns his all attention towards her. He definitely was saying something but she was thinking something else when he finally decided to leave the seat ..

' What's the matter, where are you going? ' Angelina inquired him of.
' I think I was talking to you but you were too busy to listen what I was saying..' He was tempestuous.
' I was listening to you Andi ' She said the whole sentence in her normal tone but lowered it when calling his nick name, she frankly grabbed his hand which had a red-black wrist band given by her this morning only, for sake of their friendship.
' Though I know you were busy in thinking but no problem I am repeating my words. Its just Alpi I never go on trips.. I mean don't give me these looks I never go to trips I never did and neither have plan or wish to go this time even .. so don't you force me to go there Please! ' He was serious, though this was the very first time of Angelina to see Anderio in this way, alhtough he looked more handsome but Angelina loved his chilly and playful attitude more then this behaviour so far.

Angelina was quite and so was Anderio, both were drowned in their own thoughts. Both were full of words, full of thoughts even wanted to say something but were unaware of how to say them.

Andi was thinking : ( Please Alpi say no, say you don't want to go without me. Say you are not interested if its without me. Say you are not going because of me, for me. Please ! say.. )

While Alpi was thinking : (Andi don't say no please say you will go for me because of me. How I will enjoy if you won't be around ? How I can leave you behind while going to a trip for enjoyment? I want to go but with you. Andi please say you are going, say you were just kidding please! )

Finally the bell rang, it was recess time. Both of them were sitting, still were busy with there thought, drowned deeply in them. When only Eden, pal of Anderio passed by and gave him a pat on his shoulder to get his attention.

' Hey And ' Eden's voice made him back to the world.
' Yeah Edd? ' Anderio gave him a look which discomfort Eden.
' Err.. I was just asking .. aren't you coming down? Actually wanted to discuss the trial sessions for championship.. Errr only if you are free off course ' Eden was bashful with a feeling that he disturbed Anderio who was still busy in his thoughts..
' Edd ! Don't take me wrong but make it tomorrow please .. I hope you won't mind ' Anderio was finally able to understand and answer Eden back.
' Sure no problem ' So Eden left the class like others leaving both of them alone.
' Alpi ! ' He called Anglina for her attention
' Yeah Andi! Listen please first listen to me ( he stayed quite..) I cant I just cant make it possible without you. I can't go leaving you behind, we are friends best friends, so if you are not willing to go I am cancelling my plans for this trip too. I can't enjoy with feeling of your absence.' She quickly completed her words, words which were witnessing her trembled thoughts. Hasten can easily be felt in her voice.

Anderio laughed as he was hell inspired by the way Alpi used to talk, with such quickness in her voice, the changes of her tones from lower one to the higher one which she use to switch with in seconds, the logic's she had for everything and above all the haughtiness, dignity and respect she had for Andi in her voice, in her words, which cannot easily be neglected. He felt like he cant say NO to her, he just cant stand on what his wish was over his Alpi's wish.

' OK! I will go but what I will do? I mean I never went to a trip like this before. You know that .. I told you.. ' Andi was halfly ready for this trip and this was enough for Alpi as rest was not so difficult for her to handle.
' Oh common! nothing you have to do. Just follow me and I guarantee you, you will enjoy I wont let you get bored I promise now Please say YES you will go . Andi ! do remember I wont go without you.' Angelina snub Anderio's in the end of her sentence which was started with an obligation and which ended on a threat.
' OK ! I will ' He had to agree as he had no other choice left except saying a YES.
' Really wow! Thank you so much Andi! love you so much ' Angelina hugged Anderio tightly and placed a kiss on his right cheek.

He could feel the happiness in Alpi's voice, she was excited, thrilled and happy, all what Andi wanted her to be... always!. Hugging her was so sensational, he hold her tight and placed a kiss in return on her left cheek.

' Lets go down. Um hungry.. Shall we..' He apart her taking her hand in his and started walking .

They were in the middle of their way, when the pass by few junior girls and he heard saying them;
' Wow! nice couple.. They look so good together'

He smiled as he knew and he agreed on what they just said. They were so right. They look perfect together.

Angelina glimpse Anderio and then her eye rolled towards her hand safely guarded by Anderio's hand. She grinned slowly .. ( Everyone needs a guardian angel ) No?

To Be Continued...

-illusiOn~

P.S( I am sorry for bringing this soo late but .. still I hope you must have missed the series like I did and hope you will enjoy )

P.S.S( I am sorry for sentences.. still not good.. still working)

P.S.S.S ( Vinnay its for you.. and for every other reader who missed them.. including me.. )

9 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

where n when will i get my gaurdian angel ??



*hugs* Insi for amking me love Alpi and Andi all the more with each post !! and that love is actually for you girl :)

Maverick

This was beautiful....Back with a bang r we!!!!! :) :)

Luvd it....waiting fr da series to continue!

Anonymous

I agree with Prats.. Reminds me of all the stupid school crushes and sweet "couplings"

They are so adorable.

Yes, you are improving a great deal. =)

Anonymous

wow insi! u r back wid a bang indeed! :)

loved the post! but u still make me wait for the next part??!! ;(

do hurry with part 3... i am curiously and impatiently waiting for it! :)

oh, and it'd be nice if the word verification was removed from comments! :)

I Zaydi

@ Pratz..

:) i am waiting for mine too.. lets cross our fingers together.. hehehe

I Zaydi

Maverick take a bow.. you are so much for me thank you!

I Zaydi

R.V:) i am humbled thanks for commenting.. thaks for encouragment..

I Zaydi

LEO:) I promise this time wait wont last for long.. i am done with the 4th part will bring it in a day or two :) thats a deal...

THANKYOU ALL FOR LOVING THEM AND OFF COURSE ME..

Anonymous

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates