Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am?? ( the "I" factor )

Saturday, April 4, 2009


I am what? This is now a question to me.. As no longer I believe anyone .. Its hard feeling so down, so depressed with knowing the reason i feel as if my hands are tighten up with a rope sitting on a chair without knowing the reason of becoming a hostage I feel myself as a coward.. Why I cant take a stand when I will be old enough to.. And whats the guaranty if I once gets older I will do what now I wanted too? When my turn will come.. Each time I search for a new road I find myself taking a U-turn and coming back to same.. STOP THIS.. Or LET ME END THIS... What if i never get a achance to get older? What if time never give me an authority to take an stand? I WANT THIS TO END..




The truth lies,
beneath my lie,
yes i mistrust you,
and so i must die.



-illusiOn~

P.S( Nothing is wrong with me these are just my thoughts..)
P.S.S( Take it just as a writting.. )

7 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

lovely one dear :)


-Prats

vaibhav

this one was totally diff from ur post on 31st march..
nice to see diff shades :)

cherio!!

Maverick

Hmmm....jst thoughts u say......!

Deep ones I must agree! U hav da potential to cum up wid subjects and topics dat r unique and intensely thought provoking! dat is why the more and more i read u, da more i tend to appreciate ur work! keep it up!

Anonymous

we're all living in a different world, all of us are in quest of the 'i'.
and since i do not write beyond myself, me, I, lets say I get it better :)

*love*

I Zaydi

@ Pretty!

Thanks gal for liking it..

Vaibhav
:| i am shocked to see ppl liking itseriously.. i hope to see u more around..

Maverick

*hugs*

.a.

love you too

Anonymous

unique ombination of words and thoughts!

yes ! the "I" .. hands tighten behind the heads making us powerless and vulnerable to the sampathies of others but yet we have our own , unshared and untoched soul that's our strength, our "i" part ... we still love the "i" within us..


you are a power insi.. power of moulding others' thoughts the way you want them toread you..
you are a chant of expressions.

*love*

I Zaydi

UZ
*hugs* ;') love you sooo much

I agree with your words... completely..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates