Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boohoos!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am brought up with a statement ‘ Crying makes your nervous system weak ’ but I never quit crying. I stand with my words I never quit though I started hating it years later. I have been taken as a very weak person in my family but years back they were forced to change this petty little comments. I am a very strong person and that's because I barely keep things in my heart I put it in here (my blog) or drop it in my diary I own. this way I am always able to re-go through things. Secretly, I heard once crying makes your eyes beautiful. Obviously I am not talking about that puffy nose and watering image, the later results… :P I love shedding tears and forget it later if I don’t I face phases like DARK TUNNEL..

hgfv

I remember once my brother made bet that if I cry for 30 minutes with a consistency he will take me to the ice-cream parlour I want to go to. Left me with no bloody choice I had to cry for 30 minutes but then I made myself sure that even he takes me to the parlour I will make sure he gets punished for that :D beautiful childhood… ahh :)

- illusiOn ~

2 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

Dis is fun! A completely new take on shedding tears!

was interesting crafted and intelligently handled! Mit feel a bit weird to sum, but seems juicy enuf fr me!

nicely dun! :)

I Zaydi

hahaha.. yeah my try.. was in a mood to try sumfin new.. there is no way i am going to say thanks..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates