Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Reply! – ( From The Dark Tunnel )

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

 

0365

I came back to my room and wore my night suit. I took the band out of my hairs and lie down straight facing up the ceiling. I have a black ceiling by the way. Its odd but I like it. Staring helps , whenever I feel like tired or want to sleep and I cant I use this therapy, with a blank mind, no thoughts I stare the ceiling of my room. The dying hope made me shiver alot of times when I have to think, manage and fight. I have no ways, ideas or formulas to beat my enemy with but I cant sit idle even. I cant see my self drowning in the sea of FAILURE . Yes I never faced FAILURE and today even I wont see myself idly with a dying hope and FAILURE laughing on me. I am the PRINCESS , yes I cant hear NO and who say their NO can effect my life but it will effect theirs for sure. They could do alot better if they would have hired me but who  cares, they were mature enough to decide on there  own. I went down slowly brought CLASSIFIED to my room and started viewing it. After an hour or two when I my eyes were tired and almost closed I made my way back to bed and just before I could go to the world of dreams I heard a voice

SO PRINCESS HERE IS YOUR ANSWER! DON’T WORRY I AM THERE, FOR YOU WITH YOU

ALWAYS!!!

TO BE CONTINUED..

- illusiOn ~

2 blogger feels ..:

Maverick

:)

This was what I had been waitin fr....I always wished u would find dat person who wld b der fr u....nd now u hav....!
Glad u found him! tc!

I Zaydi

The reply was from GOD..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates