Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tidings !

Sunday, November 1, 2009

 

0102

Hey guys you know today we are back to our timings.. ahh! this means an hour back. I have an aptitude test tomorrow , Yeah I am little nervous but I am pretty much prepared this time. I don't know how easy this time it will be but I am consciously prepared still not sure how I will be reacting if I wont be able too… but why negativity ? I have promised myself to always look at a brighter side of the things and from this I start. I am putting all sad songs not in a recycle bin but with all the songs. And guess what? I am writing like hell.. I don't know what this is with me but I am happy with this as I really missed my writing skill since 23rd June . Dark tunnel was hard passing without my writing thing. I am more into it this time what they say yeah BACK WITH A BANG.  Its 4:14 a.m and I should hurry as I need to sleep …

- illusiOn ~

4 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

welcome back! bang or no bang! ;)

missed ur writing skill a lot Insi. glad to see u writing so much! really really glad!

I Zaydi

Thank you so much vinay..

It all happened because of your presence..

Maverick

Wish ya luck fr da test! giv it ur best shot! :)

tc!

Ali

Sounds Good...
Yup Welcome back, you know every time i was opening the link.. oh NO new blog... its good that you started again, as Vinay said bang or no bang! doesn't matter.

Good luck.

How was the test anyway?

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates