Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Siblings~

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To be honest last day was not my day had been very much frustrated and very much sad. But what really help was talking to my brothers. My virtual brother STEPHEN ANTHONY , who is having his birthday today 24th November and Azam bhai.. thank you both for making world a better place for living. I gave surprise by calling ste.. brother A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you :) may your wishes come true.. Yes! my friends helped me too Vinay .. who can forget.. Maverick.. thank you guys..

Its good to have siblings like I have.. :)

-illusiOn ~

3 blogger feels ..:

The Solitary Writer

thanks a lot sister...u made my bday more colorful...i am really so happy

hugs!!

Maverick

M glad I figure der! Means a lot! Thanks!

tc! :)

The Solitary Writer

I miss you Insiya :) I hope wherever you are..you are happy :)

Hope we could talk again soon. :)

Nov 24 is nearing :D

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates