Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A view..

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

 

0370

This was not the very first time that I came up here and I lied, I have been coming here for years. After every few routine weeks I need some time to come up here and lie. I never understood the relationship I and this wall shared. I don’t know what’s the connection between us but definitely its there. Its crazy of me believing that this wall understands me well or it understand what I say, observe or feel. I know it doesn’t but I enjoy being here. Its nothing like I am isolated or something its just sometimes its nice to view world much smaller then it is. From such height I only can see small but many cars all over the road. World seems much lighter then actually it is. The view is entirely different and incredible. I will suggest try it but yeah only on your own risk :P . I have been coming to this place since I was a kid. That time I used to come here only when I got angry or dissatisfied with the rest of the world. I used to hide here and show my attitude to rest of the world(family). Then there came a time when I used to come up only when I was tensed and now I come here just to have another view of world , entirely different, odd but fantastic. :)

- illusiOn ©

4 blogger feels ..:

PULKIT

I have a similar feel for a certain window pane at my native place down town...
could relate to this one a lot!
:)
brought back some treasured memories

I Zaydi

Thnks pilkit.. memories.. they play strange roles..

[x][p][i][r][e][d] - Ali

live for the ppl, dont feel it why me always? u need ppl around you? let them around you...

"Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them - work, family, health, Friends and spirit and you're keeping all of these in the Air.

You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back.

But the other four Balls - Family, Health, Friends and Spirit - are made of glass. If you drop one of these; they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.”

I Zaydi

Few things, they're worst to be experienced and too good to be true.. thanks Raheel for reply.. your words.. they matters..

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates