Monday, November 30, 2009

Felicitous Wishes 2 all..

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hey all people! Its time for celebrations… I hope you all will be having a great EID.. Though girls usually don't like this EID because its too smelly and they are quite afraid of blood and all.. But from my side.. HAPPPY EID MUBARAK TO YOU ALL.. MAY YOU HAVE A SPLENDID EID DAYS..

- illusiOn ~

2 blogger feels ..:

Anonymous

yeah, It was fun with family and my bhanjas and bhanji and bhatiji.. i really enjoyed and just came home had dinner together... packing is complete.. time to go back... just taking many memories and snaps with me for upcomming year.. :) going back to the one room life and with my loneliness.

~ xpired

Anonymous

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates