Monday, November 30, 2009

Knots !

Monday, November 30, 2009

RAINBOW_OF_YARN_by_kawaii_anime_vamp911

Hey guys.. The four letter word TRUST made me post here at this odd time of night yeah I know I will be able to post it tomorrow evening but guys you know what I am writing it here at 3:00 a.m .. WL announced the contest I am surely searching in my idiot brain and forcing it to vibrate and make me know something to write. Day was hell at start but later it got OK as I was not feeling well couldn’t come online. Now as I told you this four letter word.. TRUST made me write, though I completely unsure of what to write and how to justify my words I surely will give it a try.

0208

I am still unsure of this word, strange is the not the definition but its effects. I am really surprised sometimes that how easily it can knocked down. ( guys by this I am not mentioning anyone particular talking generally) Honestly you tell me, sometimes its easily broken and can never be mended. Sometimes you feel after covering a distance with person in a relationship that you never trusted the person while the journey not even a single moment you did. My word web gives me definition that any other soul can give but definition they were satisfies me. In my mother tongue this TRUST is known as e,ti’mad which means ( let me check my Urdu dictionary for exact meanings) Yeah it says; ‘ kisi cheez ya sheh par bharosa rakhna ya us par apna dar o madar rakhna ’ . This means TRUST means to be dependent on someone or to rely on someone.

Few days back I got an SMS which gave me another example of TRUST it said;
‘ Have you ever seen a baby, when you throw him in air he laughs instead of being afraid that is TRUST because he is sure you will catch him, he is safe ’

May be you agree to this well, to some extend I do. But what put me into a dilemma is why then its easily knocked down, if its down will the person be able to gain it back. Common now don't leave a comment saying time heals everything, or things go around they can be sort out blah blah. I  know all the logics, I understand the terms and conditions that are required to survive in the beautiful land but still sometimes TRUST can never be mended..

- illusiOn ~

0 blogger feels ..:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates