Tuesday, November 3, 2009

To God, With Love ! - ( From The Dark Tunnel )

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

And then after so many days of mistrust and disbelief I finally decide to write to God. You must be thinking how fool I was then did I ask you think or tell me what you are thinking . I sat down on top most roof constellate with stars , moon observing me and I wrote down;

0093

To Allah!

I don't know but I am very dishearten  by you, help me gaining my faith back. I don't know why all this happened but it did and I am not liking it at all now its your responsibility to make feel better instead of living it on time to heal me. I am yours and this is the only reason I am writing this letter to you. I know people here will take me as an insane but when I care about it? Did I? No! Allah I know something better is hived away in near future but then why we pray and ask things from you if you are going to provide things in a better way, in its best shape? Why you said in Al- Quran that you give to those who ask you to? I don't know if my talks make sense to anyone but I know it will to you I am sure as you are my creator. If my mum understands me so well so does my dad then I am dead sure YOU the one who love me more then 70 mothers surely understands me far better then I understand myself. Help me! I know you are around somewhere near me but still I need you. I know things will go by and then I will be on a track towards success but this is hurting me. I know people who are consoling me are resource of you only but this way its hurting even more. Sometime I feel like drowning myself somewhere but then I remember how difficult it was for me to recover from it last time.

Waiting for an answer!

Love you Allah ..

And I wiped my tears off and tear the page from the diary and it flit away before I could grab it .. I smiled Allah definitely was watching me and this wind took my letter to him.. =) ..

TO BE CONTINUED..

- illusiOn ~

8 blogger feels ..:

hassan raza

i dont know wat to say! I hope he replies :)

- Allah listens and fulfills

Maverick

hope ur wish cums true! :)

Anonymous

hope the wind carries the letter to him and he replies you in the best way possible!

I Zaydi

Hassan

Hoping same..

I Zaydi

Maverick..

It will INSHALLAH

I Zaydi

Vinay..

Do read the nest one you will be knowing..

[x][p][i][r][e][d] - searching for my own

He knows it from ur heart, even u didnt write, Its far more true there is a right time of everything and no one knows but Allah.

But still nuthing will come to us so easy, its love, success, money, food .. we have to work for it, losing hope not a solution.

Yeah we are human we have patients to some xtend never always everybody is getting their desires. What is good in it no one knows but Allah. Keep ur faith more strong, I pray you will get your answer. Even I am waiting for me to be on track.

xpired.

mysterious gal

This series of urs totally gripped me....it made me feel as if someone is totally mirroring my dark thoughts during one of the darkest tunnels of my life....

u spell magic girl...keep writing ...loved it to the core

All the best!
Wish all ur wishes come true!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates